2. Personal data controller
The controller of personal data processed in accordance with these Rules is ROKMAR, manufacture of machines and preparations for ice cream and confectionery d.o.o., Kromberk, Ulica Vinka Vodopivca 14, 5000 Nova Gorica, Registration number: 1917196000.
3. Types of personal data
The company collects information about website visitors only by using cookies. The controller also collects other personal data on service users or service subscribers, which are necessary for the provision of services or services. to issue an offer according to the individual’s demand:
basic information about the user (name and surname, delivery address);
contact details and information on possible communication (e-mail address, date, time and content of e-mail communication);
information on the history of purchases and issued invoices (date of purchase, purchased products, price of purchased products, total amount of purchase, method of payment, delivery address, number and date of issue of the invoice);
any other data collected and processed by the provider on the basis of admissible legal grounds.
- osnovni podatki o uporabniku (ime in priimek, naslov za dostavo);
- kontaktni podatki in podatki o morebitni komunikaciji (e-poštni naslov, datum, ura in vsebina e-poštne komunikacije);
- podatki o zgodovini nakupov in izdanih računih (datum nakupa, kupljeni izdelki, cena kupljenih izdelkov, skupni znesek nakupa, način plačila, naslov za dostavo, številka in datum izdaje računa);
- morebitne druge podatke, ki jih ponudnik zbira in obdeluje na podlagi dopustnih pravnih temeljev.
4. Categories of individuals whose personal data are processed
The policy is intended for all individuals who order or use the products of Rokmar d.o.o., as well as those who visit our website.
5. Why we process personal data and on what legal grounds
In the company Rokmar d.o.o. we undertake to process your personal data only within the framework of legal grounds and selected purposes. The company does not transfer or. does not transfer the collected personal data to countries outside the EU.
a) Processing of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling contracts and the steps required to conclude contracts:
Rokmar d.o.o. processes your collected personal data (name, surname, address) in order to prepare an offer, conclude a contract, provide the ordered services, inform about any changes, additional details and instructions for using the services, bill for services and for other purposes necessary for implementation or conclusion contractual relationship between the company and the individual. The company strives to process personal data to a minimum and to process only the data necessary for the realization of the contractual relationship and the purposes as defined in the consent and legitimate interests of the controller.
The provision of personal data is your legal or contractual obligation when this personal data is necessary for the conclusion of a business relationship or the performance of an individual service. If you do not provide us with the required information or if you do not agree with its processing, we may withdraw from such a business relationship or not enter into it.
b) Processing of personal data to fulfill a legal obligation:
If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, we may process and use the personal data of the individual due to the prescribed record keeping and fulfillment of obligations regarding the reporting of adverse reactions; to meet the requirements of inspection bodies and other requirements of state or other bodies.
c) Processing of personal data on the basis of your consent:
We may only process your certain personal data (telephone, e-mail address) with your express consent. Giving consent is voluntary and if you decide that you do not want to give it, or. consent is subsequently revoked or changed, this in no way diminishes your rights arising from the business relationship with our company. Revocation or change of consent can be arranged via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or with a written request to the address of the registered office of the operator.
6. Who are the users of your personal data in Rokmar d.o.o.
Your personal data that you provide to our company may be processed by employees of the company, as well as employees of contractual partners and contractual processors of our company who, in accordance with labor law and personal data processing contracts, comply with applicable data protection legislation. or confidentiality agreements are committed to respecting and protecting your personal information.
Your personal data may also be processed by contractual processors. In the event that the company provides personal data of individuals to selected contractual processors, they will enter into a contract with the controller for the processing of personal data, which will undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data, compliance with the same standards of personal data protection. all standards of personal data processing provided by the applicable legislation. Processors will only have access to data that is necessary to achieve a particular purpose and will only be allowed to use it for that purpose.
Rokmar d.o.o. on the basis of a reasoned request, it also provides personal data to the competent state bodies and institutions, if such an obligation to provide or disclosures are required by law.
7. How long we can keep your personal information
We only store personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected or further processed them. The data retention period depends on the basis on which the data was processed and the purpose of the processing. We retain data obtained on the basis of your consent and which you subsequently revoked the consent until revoked.
Accounting data and related contact data on individuals may be kept for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations until full payment of the service or until the expiry of the statute of limitations in relation to an individual claim, which may amount to one to five years. The invoices shall be kept for 10 years after the end of the year to which the invoice relates in accordance with the law governing value added tax.
At the end of the retention period, the data shall be deleted, destroyed, blocked or anonymised, unless otherwise provided by law for each type of data.
8. Your rights and how you can exercise them
Rokmar d.o.o. As the controller of your personal data, it provides you with the possibility to exercise the following rights:
- the right to access your own personal data: you can access your personal data collected in connection with you, get acquainted with their processing and check the legality of the processing;
- the right to correction or personal data updates: you can request that the controller correct your inaccurate personal data without undue delay;
the right to delete personal data: you can request that the controller delete personal data concerning you without undue delay, to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- right to data portability: you can request to receive your personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and the right to transfer this data to another controller without Rokmar d.o.o. this is an obstacle when the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- right to object: where the controller processes the data on the basis of a legitimate interest or for the purposes of direct marketing, you may object to such processing at any time.
You can submit a request regarding the exercise of any of the above rights:
- to the e-mail address email@example.com
- by post to the address Rokmar d.o.o., Ulica Vinka Vodopivca 14, 5000 Nova Gorica. The request of the individual will be processed by the administrator without undue delay and a decision will be made within 30 days of receipt of the request. In the event of complexity, the time limit for reply may be extended by a maximum of three months, of which the individual must be specifically informed.
9. Final provisions
For issues not regulated by these Rules, the applicable legislation shall apply.
Rokmar d.o.o. reserves the right to change these Rules. Any changes to the Rules will be published on the company’s website https://rokmar.si.
The rules are published on the website of Rokmar d.o.o. and shall enter into force on 14.10.2020.
Director: Bruna Jejčič