Returns and complaints
The refund of the payments made, including the delivery costs (except for additional costs due to the choice of a delivery type that is not the most affordable standard delivery form offered by the company) will be made as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receiving a message about withdraw from the contract. The provider returns the received payments to the consumer with the same means of payment that the consumer used (which is most commonly by payment to a transaction account), unless the consumer has explicitly requested the use of a different means of payment and the consumer bears no costs as a result.
When withdrawing from a contract where a bonus, discount code or promotional code has been used, these funds are considered as a discount and are not returned to the user. Only the amount paid is returned to the consumer. When withdrawing from the contract, the gift certificate is considered as a means of payment and is returned to the consumer as a gift certificate, and the amount paid is returned to the consumer. In exceptional cases, when the items are not returned in accordance with the ZVPot, we can offer the consumer the purchase of the item with appropriate compensation, which is determined in the minutes upon return. The purchase with a reduced value is taken into account upon confirmation of the consumer by e-mail. The consumer benefits from the said redemption fee only when ordering another item of equal or higher value.
Withdrawal from the contract is not possible for goods
- for goods or services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the markets, which the company has no influence on and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- for goods that are manufactured according to exact specifications according to the consumer’s instructions and adapted to his personal needs;
- for goods that, due to their nature, are not suitable for return, are perishable or expire quickly;
- for the service provided, if the company the contract is fully fulfilled and the provision of the service has begun on the basis of the consumer’s express prior consent and consent to lose the right to withdraw from the contract when the company fully fulfills it;
- sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the consumer has opened the seal after delivery;
- goods which, due to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items.
Complaints and related information
In the event of a complaint or the need for additional information, the Provider is available to the user at the address, by phone or email, listed in the footer of the website.